Visit and camp in Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru in 5 days. Watch and Experience the world’s most exciting Wildebeest migration in Masai Mara & Bird watching in Lake Nakuru
DAY 1: NAIROBI/MASAI MARA
After breakfast, we pick you up from your hotel at 08:00AM. At 09:00hrs, we depart for Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley view point to view the Escarpment. Descend the escarpment and drive to Narok-town where you will stop for lunch. After lunch proceed to Masai Mara arriving in good time for game drive en-route to your self-contain lodge.
Masai Mara is famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests. Game viewing in the afternoon is guaranteed.
Dinner and overnight at Rhino tourist Camp or Similar (Full board Accommodation)
The Masai Mara is Kenya’s arguably the most famous reserve. It’s smooth grass carpeted hills and plains dotted with flat topped acacia trees are full of rich faunal diversity, fulfilling the expectations of any visitor searching the African landscape for the BIG 5. Located west of the Great Rift Valley, Mara is a natural extension of the Serengeti plains in the neighboring Tanzania. The Mara River, the reserve’s backbone traverses north to south. This course is the natural barrier crossed each year by large migratory heard of wildebeest and zebra which march across the two parks in search of pasture, crossing en route, the crocodile infested Mara River. Coupled with ever watchful predatory cats in the midst, the annual migration is a risky affair and fraught with peril. Morning and evening game drives through the Marareserve gives you a chance of spotting a diverse array of wildlife including elephants, giraffe, black rhino, cheetah, gazelle, buffalo, hippo, various other herbivores and bird species.
DAYS 2: MASAI MARA – WHOLE DAY
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich savannah grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found here in the Mara.
Dinner and overnight at Rhino Tourist Camp or Similar (Full board Accommodation)
DAY 4 : MASAI MARA/ NAKURU- (B, L, D)
Early morning breakfast followed by game drive en route to Lake Nakuru- a soda lake.
Dinner and overnight at Lanet Matfam Resort/ or Similar (Full board Accommodation)
DAY 5 : LAKE NAKURU /NAIROBI
After breakfast we proceed to lake Nakuru national park . Famously Lake Nakuru attracts vast numbers of fabulously colored pink flamingos to its shallow waters. Hippo, various animals, black rhinos, giraffe, lion, leopards and a profusion of birds are also present at the lake. . Later, we leave for Nairobi where the safari ends
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
- Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
- All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
- Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota van with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
- guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
- 04nights/ 5days staying in the MasaiMara / Nakuru
- game viewing-drives as per safari program
- bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Return transfer to your place of staying
- Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village$ 20 PP, its also negotiable with the masai chief Ballon safari in the Mara $ 425 pp-bookable before departure.
- Tip to driver/guide