DAY 1: NAIROBI-AMBOSELI (L, D)
After breakfast, we will pick you from your hotel at 0800hrs, Thereafter depart for Amboseli National Park arriving in time for lunch at the camp. Freshen up before an introductory late afternoon game drive in the Park with a perfect view of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro in the backdrop!
Dinner and overnight at the camp/Lodge
Amboseli National Park provides the classic Hollywood image of Africa. Set in rolling savannah scenery it is dwarfed by the presence of the pink-tinged, snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro which, at 5,896 meters, is the highest free-standing mountain in the world and topped by one fifth of all the ice in Africa. Against this magnificent backdrop roam vast herds of elephant accompanied by a kaleidoscope of other fabulous beasts -lion, buffalo, cheetah, giraffe, baboon, gazelle hippo and wildebeest to name but a few. There are also over 400 species of birds, all manner of reptilian, flora and fauna and some of the most soul-searing views in Africa.
DAY 2: AMBOSELI FULL DAY (B,L,D)
After breakfast, Leave for full day with picnic lunch in the park After lunch, it’s at leisure or further evening game drive in search of herds of elephants, plains game and the several bird species that are resident in this park.
Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge
DAY 3 :AMBOSELI – NAIROBI- (B, L, )
An early morning breakfast then depart Amboseli with game drive en route back to Nairobi or place of your choice. You can extent your holiday to Mombasa or Zanzibar on your own.
• Kenyan Experience with home comfort
• Quality safari
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
• Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
• Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
• All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
• Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
• guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
• 02nights/ 03 days staying in the /Amboseli
• bottled mineral water throughout the safari
• Return transfer to your place of staying
• Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
• All applicable taxes & government tolls
• Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
• The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP, its also
• Tip to driver/guide
Follow us on social media