3 Days Meru National Park Road Safari from Nairobi is a 2 Night holiday package to Meru National Park located at 348 kilometers from the Capital Centre Nairobi. The park is accessed through Nyeri-Nanyuki-Meru or via Embu all weather roads. There are two entrances gates that is the Murera or Maua gate.
Meru National Park major attractions include: Former home of Joy and George Adamson and Elsa the lioness, Views of Mt Kenya, Rivers and riverine habitats, Tana river and Adamson’s falls.
Meru’s animals include: Grevy’s Zebra, Elephants, Eland, Bush Pig, Waterbuck, Cheetah, Leopard, Reticulated Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Bohor Reedbuck, Hartebeest, Python, Puff Udder, Cobra, Buffalo and more than 420 species of birds.
The vegetation is Mainly thorny bush land in the North, wooded grasslands in the West and open grassland elsewhere. The park also offer dense riverine forests of Doum and Raffia palm. Meru National Park activities include: Game viewing among othersFollow us on social media
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
• Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
• Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
• All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
• Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
• guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
• 02 nights/ 3 days staying in the Meru National Park
• game viewing-drives as per safari program
• bottled mineral water throughout the safari
• Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
• All applicable taxes & government tolls
• Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
• The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP, Ballon safari in the Mara $ 425 pp-bookable before departure.
• Tip to driver/guide