After Early morning at your place of stay leave Nairobi for Amboseli.
Picnic Lunch will be served at the park
In Amboseli more than any other park in Kenya, you are guaranteed to see over 100 herds of Elephant. Elephant herds are easily visible across the rolling plains usually grazing their way to and from major feeding grounds or water holes. Interestingly, there are also flamingos to be seen in Lake Amboseli when it has water. There is always a possibility of seeing the Mt. Kilimanjaro peak on a clear morning.
Five wildlife habitats range from semiarid to wetlands. Amboseli is famous for its dramatic scenery and open plains. The image of Amboseli is usually herds of Elephant against the rich blue silhouette of 19,330ft high Mount Kilimanjaro. This is the perfect and common African vacation postcard safari photo in most publications all over the world. The unforgettable mass of high Mt. Kilimanjaro dominates the landscape and is recommended for its scenic drama.
INCLUDED IN SAFARI PACKAGE COST:
- Ground from Nairobi to Nakuru and Back
- Gameviewing drives as per safari-Itinerary
- All the park’s entrance & conservancy fees
- bottled drinking-mineral water 2 litersper person throughout the safari
- All applicable government taxes & tolls
- International flights, driver-tips, gratuities and any optional extras
- Expenses of personal nature, compulsory personal travel insurance
laundry services, all beverages (alcoholic/Non-alcoholic