Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
Leave very early in the morning from your beach hotel towards Mombasa-Nairobi highway to Bachuma Gate, the main gate of Tsavo East national park (area 13,747 sq km). It’s the biggest park in Kenya. Make game drive slowly, looking for lions, elephants, cheetahs, leopards, gazelles, antelopes and different kind of birds. Stop at Aruba Dam (main water body) for game viewing and photo taking. Later drive around the Tsavo River watching the animals drinking water and feed. Later drive to lodge/camp, after checking in take your lunch (buffet) and relax by pool watching the animals coming by the nearby water to quench their thirst. At 4 pm go for the evening game drive. Thereafter, come back to lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
About Tsavo West
Tsavo West National Park is a wilderness featured in the southern parts of Kenya. It has vast inhabited plains which make it one of the favorite tourist destinations. The park stretches from Chyulu Hills to the Tanzanian border. It is a wild land of broken volcanic hills, and dense acacia woodland. The wildlife densities are lower compared to Tsavo East and Masai Mara but it provides diversity.
Day 2: Tsavo East – Tsavo West
Leave for the morning game drive, come back for breakfast and later leave the lodge/camp towards Tsavo West national park. Game drive en-route to lodge/camp. Check in for lunch, after lunch relax by swimming pool cooling your body and watching the animals drinking water by the nearby waterhole. Later go for the evening game drive, visiting the Rhino Sanctuary until 6pm, come back to lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tsavo West – Mombasa
Very early in the morning take your breakfast and leave the lodge/camp to Mzima Springs for hippos and crocodiles. Take your nature walk at Mzima spring where all the water from Mt Kilimanjaro come underground then burst from the volcanic lava rocks therefore making big pool of water where you will find hippotamus, crocodiles and different kinds of birds. After walking at Mzima springs come back to your bus and drive out of Tsavo West National Park to Nairobi–Mombasa highway. Stop for extra lunch at Voi. Drive back to your coastal hotel.
· Kenyan Experience with home comfort
· Quality safari
· The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
· Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
· Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
· All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
· Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota van with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
· guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
· 02nights/ 3days staying in the Tsavo East/West
· bottled mineral water throughout the safari
· Return transfer to your place of staying
· Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
· All applicable taxes & government tolls
· Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
· The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP, its also negitiatable with the masai chiefBallon safari in the Mara $ 450pp-bookable before departure.
· Tip to driver/guide
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East